Privacy and Data Policy
Our Data Values
- We respect your privacy : At WishHub, we respect your privacy. You are the owner of your information and we are just the mediator of your information.
- We make responsible use: We make use of your information to deliver you the exact service. For example: if you are a web developer we will not send you emails for a financial analyst. Further, we make sure it reaches on the right hand only.
- We share once you approve: Each time when you need to provide information to other potential employers, we seek your permission to allow them to get your required information. That includes your name, email, contact details, education details, work experience, skill and other things that you have submitted and are needful for a potential employer.
- We know you are the owner: You can share, hide or delete your information at your desired time. But if you have already shared information to a potential employer, that remains as it is with your potential employer.
- Request access: You can request access to information that you have shared with us anytime.
- Correct information: You can correct your information at any time.
- Hide: You can change your profile from public to private anytime you want. While keeping your profile public you can hide information contact number, email address, date of birth, marital status etc as private and hidden.
- Delete: You can delete your information at anytime you want to.
- Make restricted use: We make restricted use of your data with your permission.
Why we collect your information
We collect various information depending on our users.
If you are job-seeker or resume maker we collect all the information you provide to create
your profile or resume.
If you are employer we collect various information related to the company which includes but not limited to name, legality, size, facilities to employees, vacancies, job responsibilities, benefits and pay package etc.
Similarly, we collect all the information provided by the freelancers. From time to time, we may make anonymous surveys and ask users to provide information for various surveys and research papers. That includes but not limited to their experience in particular companies, pay packages, growth, implementation of various laws issued by the government for the betterment of labor rights etc.
What information do we collectIf you are a job-seeker: All the information you have submitted while creating your resume or profile. Which includes but not limited to name, email, contact details, education, work experience, skills, interest, companies in which job seeker has applied for jobs etc.
If you are an employer: Name of company, legality, employee size, benefits and packages, job vacancies, job description etc.
If you are a freelancer: Similar to a jobseeker
If you are joining WishHub: All the information that can be legally collected as provided by various laws and regulations made by the Government of Nepal. We collect additional information for a background check to ensure the safety and security of the workplace.
How do we share your information
At WishHub, we only share your information in ways we tell you about. We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties and we do not sell or rent personal information to third parties that are not owned by us or under our control or direction except under as described in this policy.
Employers: We share your information with a potential employer with your consent. Once you apply for jobs that are listed in our portal, we provide potential employer access to your information. This includes all the information that you have provided in profile, resume or any other questionnaire that you might have filled while applying for the job.
Required by the law: If any authorities which have the legal authority to seek the information ask us to provide any information, we may provide the information. As per the sensitivity of the case, we may or may not inform you that your information has been shared.
Safety, fraud prevention, government requests, and our rights are all the reasons where we may share personal information where we believe in good faith it is necessary.
Keeping and securing your data
We will keep your personal information as long as we provide service to you.
You can at any time allowed to make changes, hide or delete your information.
We don’t allow to delete your personal information if we have legal obligation to keep it or to make necessary records for legal, financial, compliance or other obligation.
If you are in your payroll: we keep your data as long as you work for or with us, or as long as we are addressing a concern, question, complaints or request you have made to us. If we have the contract or other agreement we will follow the retention and obligation of that information.
We may keep data for a longer time if we have legal obligation to keep it or to make necessary records for legal, financial, compliance or other obligation.We have taken appropriate security measures to protect personal information against loss, misuse and unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction. We have also implemented measures to maintain the ongoing confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the systems and services that process personal information, and will restore the availability and access to data in a timely manner in the event of a physical and technical incident.
Changes to this policy
We may make changes to this Policy from time to time based on applicable laws and regulations or other requirements applicable to us, changes in technology, or changes to our business.
We may also make changes if the Government of Nepal signs an agreement with various international agencies/forums/platforms that are concerned with privacy and data security.
Any changes in policy will be posted on this page. If any changes are to be made in the ways we collect and process information about you, where appropriate, we will notify via email or any direct connect ways with you. We will publish on the home page if any such sensitive changes to privacy and data use policy are to be made.
we promise you to protect your personal information and make the right use of it.